1. Go to help.flvs.net
2. Select Login to FLVS Help Center
3. If you already have an FLVS Help Center account, login.
4. If not, scroll down to “Request a user account”, then click on the “self-registration form.”
5. Enter all required information
6. Select the appropriate user type.
7. Once complete, click “submit.”
8. You will receive an email with your temporary password with the subject line “Your Virtual School User Information”
9. Upon log in with your temporary credentials, the system will prompt you to change your password.
10. Once your password has been updated, you will be directed to the self-service home page, where you can submit your request.