1. Once you are logged into VSA, on the Student Dashboard select Teacher. The phone number and email address of the instructor will be displayed in a pop-up modal.
1. Once you are logged into VSA, navigate to Student Records and select Cumulative Academic Report.
2. If you want the instructor phone number, there is a blue mobile icon located next to the instructor name. If you select this icon, the phone number will be displayed.
3. If you want the instructor email address, select the instructor name (highlighted as a blue link) and a new e-mail will open in your e-mail client on your computer.
1. Once you are logged into VSA, navigate to the Student Dashboard area and select Course in the respective course box.
2. This will pass-through into the course in Educator and the instructor phone number will be displayed on the announcements page of the course. If you are able to log into your course, this method is recommended.