Below are situations and the appropriate actions to take in order to be reinstated in your course(s):
If you were never activated in the course(s), please contact your previous instructor via phone or email requesting to be reinstated.
If you were previously active in the course and withdrawn, an incident will need to be submitted requesting to be reinstated in your course(s) and this will be reviewed by the respective principal. Please follow the steps below to submit an incident:
1. Go to https://help.flvs.net
2. Select Login to FLVS Help Center (located on the top left).
3. Please log-in using your Help Center account. If you do not have an account, please select Self Registration Form to create an account. Also, if you do not remember your password, please select the Reset Your Password Here to recover your account password.
4. Once you log-in to your account, select Create New Incident.
5. Enter the appropriate information to request to be reinstated in your course(s) and Submit the incident.