I received the error "Account Disabled" while logging into VSA. How do I login?
1. On the VSA Login page, select Forgot Password.
2.On the Password Recovery page, enter the username of the VSA account in the Username field.
3. After selecting Recover Password, one of the following will happen:
- A message will be shown advising a temporary password has been sent to the email address associated to the account. However, if you do not receive the email, please contact the Help Center at 1.800.374.1430 option 2 for assistance.
- The security questions configured with the account will be provided. Once the security questions are answered correctly, a temporary password will be emailed to the email address associated with the account. However, if you do not remember the answers to the security questions, please contact the Help Center at 1.800.374.1430 option 2 for assistance.
- A message will be shown advising the user to contact the Help Center at 1.800.374.1430 for assistance because the account does not have an email address associated with it.